Akamiki High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akamiki High

An all boys school yaoi RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hisoka's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisoka Takumi

Hisoka Takumi

Hisoka's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Hisoka's Dorm   Hisoka's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:41 pm

Hisoka started to unpack all his belongings and in his new dorm.
He sighed, "Another year at Akamiki." he thought to himself.
"Maybe this year something intersting will happen."
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Hisoka's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's Dorm   Hisoka's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:03 am

Josh opened the dorm room's door and walked in with a backpack on,a travel bag in one hand and a skateboard under his other arm, "This must be my new room and..." He looked and saw another student unpacking his things."And you must be my roommate. I'm josh."He walked over to one of the beds and threw his traveling bag onto it and his skateboard.He turned to face the student.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Takumi

Hisoka Takumi

Hisoka's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's Dorm   Hisoka's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:23 am

Hisoka looked at his roommate for a while, "Im Hisoka Takumi," he said and then return to unpacking his belongings.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Hisoka's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's Dorm   Hisoka's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:44 pm

Josh took his backpack off and placed it on the ground.He opened his travel bag and unpacked all this clothes into one side of a closet.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Takumi

Hisoka Takumi

Hisoka's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's Dorm   Hisoka's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:32 pm

After a while of silence Hisoka asked, "What year are you?"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Hisoka's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's Dorm   Hisoka's Dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:33 pm

Josh wasn't paying much attention to Hisoka's question because he was daydreaming of skateboarding "Huh?"Josh's expression looked tried and confused.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Takumi

Hisoka Takumi

Hisoka's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's Dorm   Hisoka's Dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:38 pm

"I asked what year you were..." he said and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hisoka's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's Dorm   Hisoka's Dorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hisoka's Dorm
Page 1 of 1